Friday, September 7, 2012

Fall Boots & Booties at TARGET

If you are a shoe lover like me, then you know how great it is to find cute shoes at a great price.  This fall, Target offers just that!  I was especially excited to see that they have a style that I fell in love with two years ago back again.  I wore my old ones to their death so it is definitely time to get some new ones for everyday wear (see the third picture below), and you can't beat everyday boots for $34.99!  Check out some of their great boots and booties available online and in some stores.
Source: target.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: target.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: target.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: target.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: target.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: target.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: target.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: target.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: target.com via Ali on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment