Monday, July 2, 2012

David Michael Miller Associates- Interior Designer

While reading one of my favorite blogs a few days ago, Casa Tres Chic, I was captivated by the pictures of a farmhouse in the Sonorian Desert in Arizona.  After a little research and a long time browsing through the portfolio of the designer, David Michael Miller Associates, I was in love.  David Michael Miller Associates is a "boutique residential interior design studio, renowned for creating interiors that are rich, understated and aesthetically enduring."  Although some of his projects are far too contemporary for my liking, some of them are absolutely to die for!  My three favorites are the "Rustic Eclectic Farmhouse," the "English Country House," and the "Rural French Estate."  Below are pictures from some of his various projects.  These pictures and his online portfolio prove to me that David Michael Miller is a versatile interior designer that can accomplish many different types of projects.  I especially enjoy his use of wood beams and his rustic settings.  Enjoy the pictures and check out Casa Tres Chic and the David Micahel Miller Associates website: http://casatreschic.blogspot.com/2012/06/uma-fazenda-no-deserto-de-sonoran.html and http://davidmichaelmiller.com/.    

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know... I'm obsessed!!! Thanks for sharing on FB : )

      Delete
  2. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.

    I don't know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already
    ;) Cheers!

    Also visit my homepage; free player vlc

    ReplyDelete