Thursday, June 21, 2012

European Vacation- Paris

My trip to Europe began in Paris, France.  Paris was amazing and we were able to see so many beautiful sights.  Some of my favorite were the "Love Locks" on the Pont Des Arts Bridge, the Arc de Triomphe, the Champs Elysees,  The Louvre (although we didn't wait in the never-ending line to go inside), the Flamme de la Liberte Princess Diana Memorial, and The Eiffel Tower.  The one thing I missed that I really wanted to see was the Musée d'Orsay.  Unfortunately, the Sunday we were there was "free museum Sunday" so the lines were hours and hours long and we decided against spending our whole day waiting in line.  Nonetheless, my time spent in Paris was fabulous and I got some great pictures!  Here are some of my favorite Paris pics... 
What are your favorite things to see in Paris?

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! What's the story behind the "Love Locks?" Did you go to the Tuileries Garden? That's one of my favorite things to see in Paris!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The locks are supposedly a symbol of eternal love!! There are TONS of them! We also saw some in Prague on a bridge there. Unfortunately we did not make it to the Tuileries this time : (
      Overall the trip was amazing though! Never enough time to see and do everything...
      xoxo

      Delete