Friday, June 1, 2012

Off to Europe!

Today, I am off to Europe for about three weeks.  I can't contain my excitement!  I am extremely lucky to have been asked to take a group of high school girl graduates on a European adventure.  I think I'm lucky, some might think I'm crazy for agreeing!  For the girls it's an amazing post-graduation trip, and for me, a free trip plus payment.  It guarantees to be a good time, and I am sure I will have lots to tell you about our travels when I return.  On that note, I will not be blogging from Europe but will be back before you know it!  Here is where I'll be going:
Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Munich, Interlaken, Milan, Avignon, and Barcelona.

For more on these places, check out a previous post I did on my trip:
http://itallappealstome.blogspot.com/2012/05/european-vacation.html

And if you have any recommendations in any of these cities, please comment and share them with me!!!!


Source: lib.utexas.edu via Ali on Pinterest
My backpack is packed and I am ready... Bring on Europe!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment