Wednesday, May 23, 2012

BathTub Beauty

I am a shower girl- always have been, always will be.  I do, however, love the look of a good bathtub.  Bathrooms with tubs simply look more fancy, classy, and inviting to me.   Put a chandelier above the bathtub and I'm in love!  Bathtubs scream, "pop open some bubbles and hop in" and are superior to showers when it comes to decoration.  Here are some fabulous tubs that even make me want to climb in...
Source: mydesignchic.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: cococozy.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: Uploaded by user via Ali on Pinterest
Source: Uploaded by user via Ali on Interest
Source: bhg.com via Ali on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I read your blogs like every week.
    Your writing style is witty, keep it up!
    My page : Bathtub Paint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's always nice to get supportive and encouraging comments!

      Delete