Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Care for a Cocktail?

Summer is just around the corner for me and I can't wait!  In two days I will have two full months ahead of me with no work.  Being a teacher really is the best!  When I think of summer, I think of fruity cocktails.  What goes better with a day on the lake than a great summer drink?  Here are some that I will definitely be trying this summer.  Click on each picture to get to the recipe via Pinterest.

Raspberry Beer Punch, Grapefruit Mojito, Peach Sangria, Apple Lime Cooler, Adult Fruit Juice, Grapefruit Margarita, --, Strawberry Basil Sangria, Pomegranate Lime Margarita, Skinny Sangria, Blackberry Mojito, --, Sunshine Dazzler, Blackberry Prosecco Popsicle, Indian Summer Cocktail, Blueberry Vodka Lemonade... YUM!
Source: thekitchn.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: iowagirleats.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: bhg.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: latimes.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: treehugger.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: lindawagner.net via Ali on Pinterest





Source: endlesssimmer.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: foodgal.com via Ali on Pinterest

Source: keepitsimplefoods.com via Ali on Pinterest
Drink up!

No comments:

Post a Comment