Friday, May 25, 2012

Wall Art

A good display of art and pictures on a wall can really make an entire space look complete.  Wall art enhances the look of a room and allows us to show off our favorite images, prints, places, people, and loved ones.  Whenever I pass the art hanging in my house, I am reminded of special memories, places, and people in my life.  Sometimes I even catch myself smiling!  Here are some of my favorite wall art displays...
Source: mydesignchic.com via Ali on Interest
Source: thedecorista.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: tipjunkie.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: samanthapynn.com via Ali on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I have come across your post and see that you have added here great wall art prints, all the image are looking so good, you are really a great artist, every print have nice effect. and he is really a talented photographer who capture the photos.

    Largest selling Wall art prints

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for introducing me to your website!!!

      Delete