Friday, April 13, 2012

Ever feel like this??

So I have been sick for days now.  I've been on antibiotics and gotten a steroid shot, but I am only slowly getting better, very slowly.  I have also been staying at my very generous parent's house since I am having a major AC issue repaired at mine.  Gotta love the timing of repairmen- why can't they ever finish when they're supposed to?  Although it is nice to be home, I must say that there is nothing better than sleeping in your own bed, especially when you are under the weather.  Not to mention, I hate living out of a suitcase, I am a creature of habit and comfort, and I am the biggest homebody!  I miss my bed, my couch, my DVR, and my normalcy!  Not gonna lie, I am being a bit of a baby about this whole situation...actually a HUGE baby!  Gotta love teaching first graders and catching all their little illnesses... this time, strep throat!  The above picture accurately depicts how this big baby has been feeling today.  Can you relate?

No comments:

Post a Comment