Sunday, April 29, 2012

Lovely in Lace

Lace dresses are so elegant and classy.  My favorite lace looks are plain black and white dresses like these...
Source: southernpiphi.tumblr.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: esther.com.au via Ali on Pinterest
Source: fashionising.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: shopbop.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: theflowershop.tumblr.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: rstyle.me via Ali on Interest
Source: google.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: bellemel.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: net-a-porter.com via Ali on Pinterest
What do you think?  Are you into lace?

2 comments:

  1. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this superb blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to fresh updates and will share this blog with my Facebook group.
    Talk soon!
    Feel free to surf my site www.seoleader.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to
    me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back often!


    Here is my web-site; swim wear

    ReplyDelete