Sunday, April 29, 2012

Lovely in Lace

Lace dresses are so elegant and classy.  My favorite lace looks are plain black and white dresses like these...
Source: southernpiphi.tumblr.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: esther.com.au via Ali on Pinterest
Source: fashionising.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: shopbop.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: theflowershop.tumblr.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: rstyle.me via Ali on Interest
Source: google.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: bellemel.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: net-a-porter.com via Ali on Pinterest
What do you think?  Are you into lace?

3 comments:

  1. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this superb blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to fresh updates and will share this blog with my Facebook group.
    Talk soon!
    Feel free to surf my site www.seoleader.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you like what you see!

      Delete
  2. Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to
    me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back often!


    Here is my web-site; swim wear

    ReplyDelete