Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

I love mirrors!  They are functional and great to use when decorating.  I am especially drawn to gold framed mirrors and walls adorned with a collage of mirrors.  Mirrors are simple and elegant, and can fill a blank space perfectly.  They are also very versatile and can be used in virtually any room in the house.  I have them in my den, hallway, entry, bedroom, and bathroom!  You want to know my very favorite thing about using mirrors to decorate?  Sometimes you don't even have to hang them up!  I am extremely lazy when it comes to hanging things in my home properly.  I go with the "point and shoot" method where I guess where the nail should go and I begin to hammer it in!  The result is often lots of holes in the wall, but I always manage to make it work (just don't look behind whatever is hanging to see the actual amount of tries it took me to get it straight).  But to not even have to hang something- brilliant!  Many mirrors look just fine leaned up against a wall.  Works for me!  Here are some fab mirrors I've found and some great ways to use them in a room...
Source: cococozy.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: 4inspireddesign.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: remodelista.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: thebellacottage.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: houseofbliss.blogspot.com via Ali on Interest
Source: horchow.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: gusandlula.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: bhg.com via Ali on Pinterest
Source: satisfyingspacesblog.com via Ali on Interest

No comments:

Post a Comment